- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 600 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 8" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 12 mm (1/2") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handles
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connector
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 2-way full range NuQ82-AN is a 600 Watt 8" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller, the NuQ82-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, sidefill and delay line loudspeakers, and is an exceptional choice for wedge monitoring applications. It also offers the flexibility to accommodate venue-specific requirements for install applications.
The NuQ82-AN loudspeaker features an 8" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium high frequency compression driver, which is mounted on a rotatable 100° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion converging elliptical waveguide.
Output power for the NuQ82-AN is provided by means of an efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK 600-Watt Class-D power amplifier. A sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides dynamic EQ for impressive full range response at low volume levels and transparent limiting for clarity at high output levels – and for long-term reliability.
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface’s LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the NuQ82-AN via PC computer, as well as DSP firmware updates.
ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the trapezoidal cabinet is constructed from 12 mm (½") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille. Multiple threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation. The NuQ82-FY flying yoke kit, NuQ82-SB swivel bracket, and NuQ82-EB swivel extender provide added flexibility in permanent install applications (available separately). The NuQ82-AN also features a 35 mm socket for standard pole mounting – plus integrated handles for convenient transport. Mains power input is provided via a Neutrik powerCON* connector.
Architecture & Engineering Specifications
The loudspeaker shall be of the full range, two-way, powered type, consisting of one 8" (211 mm) LF driver and one 1" (25 mm) HF compression driver. Performance specifications of a typical production unit shall meet or exceed the following: frequency response, measured with swept sine wave input, shall be flat within ±3 dB from 65 Hz to 18 kHz and within -10 dB from 55 Hz to 20 kHz. Nominal dispersion, at -6 dB points, shall average 100° H x 60° V, rotatable. Maximum amplifier output power shall be 600 Watts peak, independent of limiters and driver protection circuits. Maximum SPL (peak), measured at 1 metre with music program, shall be 122 dB. Dimensions: 464 mm high x 274 mm wide x 252 mm deep (18.3" x 10.3" x 9.9"). Net weight: 11.3 kg (24.9 lbs). The loudspeaker system shall be the TURBOSOUND NuQ82-AN. No other loudspeaker shall be acceptable unless submitted data from an independent test laboratory verifies that the above combined performance / size specifications are equaled or exceeded.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.