- Pair of compact 2 way full range surface-mount loudspeakers for installation applications
- 120 Watts continuous, 480 Watts peak power
- High excursion Dual 5" low frequency drivers with high temperature voice coil
- Dual 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency drivers
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 8 Ohm direct input
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 100º H x 70º V dispersion
- Wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections included
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with TURBOSOUND and OmniMount* brackets
- 3/8" mic stand fitting for spot monitor applications
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Shipped in pairs, the ultra-compact IMPACT TCI53-T-WH is a passive two way surface-mount loudspeaker that is ideally suited for a wide range of installed speech and music applications. With a power handling capacity of 240 Watts, the system consists of dual high excursion 5" low frequency drivers with a high temperature voice coil, and dual 1" neodymium ferro-fluid cooled high frequency drivers mated to a proprietary elliptical waveguide – for a wide 100º horizontal by 70º vertical dispersion pattern.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers in the industry. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. The custom designed high excursion 5" low frequency and 1" neodymium high frequency drivers ensure truly world-class performance that will deftly stand the test of time.
The TCI53-T-WH includes an internal line transformer with multiple taps for use in 70 and 100 Volt line distributed sound applications, as well as a direct 8 Ohm input for use with low-impedance amplifiers. Taps are provided at 120, 60, and 30 Watts on the 100 V line; 120, 60, 30, and 15 Watts on the 70 V line.
When permanently installed, the architecturally styled, glass filled and impact resistant TCI53-T-WH enclosure sports a classic semi matt white finish, which allows it to fit unobtrusively and elegantly into any environment. The included integral wall mounting bracket provides hidden cable management, completing the seamless visual presentation.
Installation and Connectivity
The TCI53-T-WH is supplied with an adjustable wall mounting bracket that also provides the loudspeaker connections, allowing the brackets alone to be sited, installed, and wired in the early stages of building construction or remodelling – making final installation a greatly simplified and cost effective process. Threaded internal M6 rigging points are also provided for installation with TURBOSOUND wall and ceiling hardware, as well as industry standard brackets. A convenient 3⁄8" mic stand fitting, hidden under the EPDM rubber cover on the bottom of the cabinet, allows affixing the TCI53-T-WH to a standard microphone stand for use as a ‘spot monitor’.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.