VERSATILE POWER SOLUTION WITH A LOW-PROFILE DESIGN
Truetone's 1 Spot Pro CS6 pedalboard power brick boasts a sleek, low-profile design and powers any combination of pedals on your pedalboard. Its six fully-isolated power outlets drastically minimize noise in your setup. Onboard you'll find two 9-volt outputs, two outputs switchable between 9 volts and 12 volts, and another two outputs that are switchable between 9 volts and 18 volts. You'll also get all necessary cables and adapters. Individual toggle switches on the bottom of the power brick let you set up any combination of power values. That means you'll be able to power your existing set of pedals, and you'll also be covered when you get new pedals with different power requirements in the future.
All the connectors and cables included
In the box you'll find 18" and 12" cables for connecting your pedals to the 1 Spot Pro CS6. You'll also get multiple adapters for special-needs pedals with reversed polarity or different jack types. And for your battery-powered pedals that don't have a power connection, a 9-volt battery adapter cable is included.
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 Pedal Power Supply Features:
- Power brick for effects pedals
- Compact, slim construction
- 6 outlets total: 2 x 9-volt DC, 2 x switchable 9-volt DC/12-volt DC, and 2 x switchable 9-volt DC/18-volt DC
- Cables and converter plugs included for compatibility with virtually any effects pedals
- Outputs are fully isolated to minimize noise
- Switchable input voltage for worldwide use
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.