VERSATILE POWER SOLUTION FOR UP TO SEVEN PEDALS
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 pedalboard power brick can power virtually any combination of guitar effects pedals you can imagine. Its seven power outlets are fully isolated to minimize noise in your rig. In all, you get two 9-volt outputs, four outputs switchable between 9 volts and 12 volts, an 18-volt output, and all necessary cables and adapters. We've helped countless guitarists design pedalboards here at Sweetwater, and the Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 pedalboard power supply is exactly the kind of solution we recommend for flexibility and reliability.
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Pedal Power Supply at a Glance:
- Switchable voltage for outstanding versatility
- All the connectors and cables included
- Brackets included for convenient pedalboard mounting
Switchable voltage for outstanding versatility
Outlets two through five on the Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 are switchable between 9-volt and 12-volt operation. Individual toggle switches on the bottom of the power brick let you set up any combination of power values. That means you'll be able to power your existing set of pedals, and you'll also be covered when you get new pedals with different power requirements in the future.
All the connectors and cables included
In the box you'll find four 18" cables and three 12" cables for connecting your pedals to the 1 Spot Pro CS7. You'll also get three adapters for special-needs pedals with reversed polarity or different jack types. And for your battery-powered pedals that don't have a power connection, a 9-volt battery adapter cable is included.
Brackets included for convenient pedalboard mounting
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 comes with brackets designed for mounting on Pedaltrain pedalboards. It keeps your power supply out of the way for a neater setup and more room for effects pedals.
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Pedal Power Supply Features:
- Power brick for effects pedals
- 7 outlets total: 1 x 18-volt DC, 2 x 9-volt DC, and 4 switchable 9-volt DC/12-volt DC
- Cables and converter plugs included for compatibility with virtually any effects pedals
- Mounting brackets for Pedaltrain pedalboards included
- Outputs are fully isolated to minimize noise
- Switchable input voltage for worldwide use
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Pedal Power Supply Includes:
- (4) DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18" (457mm) - White
- (3) DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12" (305mm) - Yellow
- All are center pin negative polarity
- (1) CL6 - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity)
- Green - for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- (1) CYR - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity)
- Red - reverse polarity converter
- (1) C35 - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive)
- Black - 3.5mm (1/8") plug converter
- (1) CBAT - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Note: Do NOT connect to a battery!
|Outputs||2 x 9V (500mA), 1 x 18V (100mA), 4 x 9V/12V (200mA)|
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.