- Compact pedal with versatile vintage and modern BOSS phasing
- New "Rise" and "Fall" modes create unidirectional phasing
- Includes classic multi-stage phasers with selectable stages
- Realtime control of Rate via optional expression pedal
- Tap tempo sync of phasing effects
- BOSS one-year warranty
MODERN PHASING WITH TAP TEMPO SYNC
The BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter pedal provides a wealth of vintage and modern phasing effects, including new "Rise" and "Fall" modes for unique, unidirectional phasing. Syncing these phasing effects is as simple as tapping the pedal to the desired tempo, while an optional expression pedal provides realtime control of the PH-3's Rate, Filter and Tempo.
“Rise” and “Fall” Effects
In addition to standard up and down cycles, the new PH-3 Infinite Phaser can produce entirely upward or downward moving sounds through its new Rise and Fall effects. There’s also 4-, 8-, 10-, and 12-stage phasers, plus a Step effect.
Syncing the PH-3’s phasing effects can be achieved by simply tapping the pedal to the tempo desired. Or, for maximum control, connect an optional expression pedal to control both rate and filter in real time as you play.
OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
EXP/CTL jack: 1/4-inch stereo phone type
DC IN jack
AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
Expression pedal: Roland EV-5/BOSS EV-30, FV-500L, FV-500H
Footswitch(momentary-type): BOSS FS-5U
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.