- Quick rhythm customizing with Note Mixing function, dozens of play-along drum patterns also built in
- Dedicated sliders, buttons, rotary dial, and large backlit LCD for user-friendly operation
- 4 metronome (including human voice) sounds
- Reference Tone function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Practice with the Rhythm Coach by connecting a V-Pad (optional) — rubber pads and acoustic drums can also be detected via built-in mic
- Direct connection with guitar and bass, plus headphone monitoring
- Footswitch control for hands-free play/stop, and MIDI input for sync to external sequencers
THE VERSATILE AND PROFESSIONAL DR. BEAT
Practice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The new DB-90 is loaded with quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions less mundane and more musical. There’s a Rhythm Coach function with an onboard mic, a reference-tone function for tuning, an Instrument input, MIDI input, and other handy tools to make learning fun and effective.
Better Beats, Better Practice
The Note Mixing function allows you to instantly create a variety of beats by adjusting the levels of five different note values. Front-panel sliders, buttons, and a large rotary dial provide instant, hands-on access to edit parameters. Select four different click sounds, including a human voice-counting sound that will help you know your place in the bar. The DB-90 is also equipped with realistic PCM drum patterns, for developing your accuracy and rhythmic feel effectively.
Plug Into Rhythm Coach
Expand your rhythmic horizons with Rhythm Coach. This innovative follow-along feature has four training modes to help build your accuracy, speed, and endurance. With the DB-90’s onboard microphone, you can use the Rhythm Coach functions with acoustic drums, or plug a Roland V-Pad into the Trigger input. Play along, and chart your progress.
Drummers can connect to the DB-90 via Roland V-Pads or the internal microphone. Guitarist and bassist can directly plug into the DB-90 without any other gear required, and monitor via connected headphones — practically any type of instrumentalist can benefit from the DB-90’s features. And for those who wish to sync to an external sequencer for more elaborate accompaniment, they can do so with the DB-90’s MIDI input. This stage-oriented feature is especially useful for drummers.
BEAT: (BEAT1) 1–9, (BEAT2) OFF/1–9
PATTERN: 8-BEAT x 4, 16-BEAT x 3, SHUFFLE x 3, FUNK x 2, JAZZ x 2, BLUES, TECHNO, HOUSE, COUNTRY, REGGAE, CLAVE 3-2, CLAVE 2-3, SALSA, RUMBA, BOSSA NOVA, SAMBA, WALTZ, TANGO, MAMBO, CHACHACHA, MARCH (30 kinds)
Reference Tone Range: C2-B6 (5 octave, 12 semitone)
Reference Tone: 10
MEMORY UP/DOWN jack
MIDI IN connector
PHONES jack x 2 (Stereo 1/4" phone type, Stereo miniature phone type)
AC ADAPTOR jack
190 mA or less (with signals input to the INPUT jack)
Boss nut (M8)
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.