- Tempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: ±0.1%)
BEAT: 0–9, 2+3, 3+2, 3+4, 4+3, 4+5, 5+4, 5+6, 6+5, 6+7,7+6, 7+8, 8+7, 8+9, 9+8 (24 kinds)
RHYTHM: Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Sixteenth note with center rest, Clave 3-2, Clave 2-3 (9 kinds)
- Reference Tone
- Reference Pitch: A4=438 Hz-445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
Reference Tone Range: C4 to B4 (Accuracy: ±1 cent)
- Memory function
- Stores the settings when the power is turned off.
- Auto Power Off function
- Turns unit off after 60 min.
- LCD Display, Tempo Indicator LED x 2
- PHONES Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- Power Supply
- CR2032 lithium battery
- Power Consumption
- 10 mA or less (with reference tone sounding)
- CR2032 lithium battery, Owner’s Manual
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 61 mm
- 90 mm
- 20 mm
- 70 g
0 lbs. 3 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Portable, ruggedly built, and packed with fun play-along patterns
- 24 beat variations with complex beats, and 9 rhythm patterns
- Large LCD with smooth tempo meter
- Tap-tempo feature
- 12 internal chromatic reference tones
- Convenient Phones jack and Auto Power-Off function
THE TAKE-ALONG DR. BEAT
It’s portable, reliable, and fun to use — the DB-30 helps musicians take their music to higher levels by offering a set of features that defies its diminutive size. Much more than just a simple timekeeper, this pocket-sized metronome can lay down a variety of rhythm patterns and time feels to practice along with, and it has a few timekeeping tricks up its sleeve as well.
Choose Your Pattern
Pick from a menu of nine rhythm types and 24 beat variations, including combinations of odd-time signatures and clave patterns for practicing Latin rhythms. Who says practice has to be painful? Put some extra spice and groove into your next practice session with the DB-30!
The DB-30 adds value with its smooth-flowing LCD needle for visual tempo assistance, and two bright LED lights that visually assist your practice. Other helpful functions include Tap Tempo for finding the right pulse fast, internal reference tones (12 semitones), Auto Power Off for optimizing battery life, and headphones jack so you won’t miss a beat, even in noisy environments.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.