- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The compact QX1202USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. And our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of our British-style EQs and a KLARK TEKNIK 24-bit, dual engine FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the QX1202USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the XENYX QX1202USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; they also provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, the QX1202USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The XENYX QX1202USB gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX QX1202USB provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous – dynamic compression. What is compression? We’re glad you asked. Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs find challenging. Our “one-knob” compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class – but standard on all XENYX QX Series USB mixers.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
KLARK TEKNIK - The Reverb that Made History
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIKeffects into their products. Featuring 100 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.