- Premium ultra-low noise,high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX MicPreamps comparable to stand-aloneboutique preamps
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs forwarm and musical sound
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, fl anger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-eff ects
- FX send control per channel forinternal FX processor and/or asexternal send
- Main mix outputs plus separatecontrol room, phones and stereoCD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to mainmix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The compact XENYX 1202FX mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. Add to this our 24-Bit, dual engine FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the 1202FX becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The XENYX 1202FX gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of the- art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX 1202FX provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Built-in Digital Multi-FX Processor
Equipped with our studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processor, the 1202FX gives you 100 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus and reverb. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. Of course, if you have treasured outboard gear you’ve grown attached to, the 1202FX lets you integrate them into the mix – bypassing the built-in FX processor.
The Ins and Outs
The 12-input, 2-bus XENYX 1202FX has 4 XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use 4 dynamic or condenser microphones. The 3-band British EQ is lauded throughout the sound engineering world for its warm, musical sound. You can use the world-class onboard stereo FX processor, or the FX Send jack for connecting to your favorite external effects. The built-in RCA CD/Tape Inputs (main mix or control room/phones assignable) and Outputs let you play music between sets, and record your performance to outboard recording gear, respectively.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.