- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
When it’s time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get – and you need one you can count on. That’s why we’re kicking it up a notch with the amazing UM2, an ultra-compact 2 x 2, 48 kHz USB interface with a studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp, combination XLR/TRS input for your vocal and direct instrument input (no DI required) and an additional ¼ " Instrument Input. The rich feature-set, which also boasts a powerful Phones Output for the Direct Monitoring of your session, plus 2 Outputs and USB-supplied power – makes the UM2 the best, and most-portable recording interface in its class!
48 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UM2 respects them too, providing 48 kHz resolution, for the amazingly-detailed and pristine recording quality your music deserves.
Studio in a Little Black Box
When those creative juices start flowing, you need a fast and easy way to get those musical ideas into your Mac or Windows computer – that’s where the UM2 comes in. Just plug in a microphone, instrument or line level sources to the combination XLR/TRS input and additional ¼ " input for the ultimate in studio flexibility. The easy-to-use UM2 is ready whenever you are, ensuring an ultra-clean pathway to your computer’s hard drive for stunningly-professional results – the perfect solution for the solo musician wanting to capture that next big hit!
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
Tracktion is one of the world’s fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources.
As our way of saying “Thank You”, when you register your UM2 at behringer.com, we’ll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier. To learn more about Tracktion, visit tracktion.com/support/videos.
Share the Love. Visit tracktion.com for more.
Seamless Integration with Popular DAWs
The ultra-compact UM2 is totally compatible with virtually all popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc., so you can record tracks directly into you favorite computer-based DAW – and mix and master to your heart’s content.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.