BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UMX-610 The Ultimate Studio in a Box: 61-Key USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 61 high-quality full-size keys and unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/Audio interface included for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac* computer—no setup or drivers
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable
- Plug and play with Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher operating systems
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port for ultimate flexibility
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB, batteries or power adapter (not included)
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The U-CONTROL UMX610 is an extremely versatile, 61-Key USB/ MIDI master keyboard controller that is ideally-suited for a wide range of performance and recording applications. Need independent control of hardware synthesizers or general MIDI sound modules? How about control over effects devices? Maybe you just want to operate sequencing software, or computer plug-ins from a more convenient remote location? The UMX610 provides total flexibility and tremendous ease of use, thanks to its 61 full-size keys, 22 independently-assignable controllers – and MIDI output.
Add it all up, and the UMX610 gives you the kind of control needed to realize your ideas quickly and intuitively. And we even sweeten the deal, by including our best-selling UCA222 USB/Audio interface – for plug and play recording directly to your PC or Mac* computer!
What is a MIDI Controller?
Simply put, a MIDI controller gives you the power to take command of any hardware device or software that understands MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface). This means that MIDI addressable effects processors (such as delays, reverbs, etc.) and audio recording and editing software can be controlled with a single piece of hardware, a MIDI controller. This can be very handy indeed when you have lots of devices spread all around your workspace or stage.
Every UMX610 controller features our custom-designed, velocity-sensitive key-bed, which has been praised by the industry’s top product reviewers and players alike, for its responsiveness and playability.
Recording & Editing Toolkit
To get you up and rockin’ right away, we’ve included a free download for some popular and easy-to-use recording, editing and podcasting software, plus more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 effects plug-ins. Jam with a virtual e-piano or take off with breathtaking synthesizer sounds, or tweak your sounds with classic-style tube amps and multi-FX – plus high-end studio reverbs, equalizers, compressors, choruses and much more.
More than MIDI
As an added bonus, we’ve included our UCA222 USB/Audio Interface for plug and play recording directly to your PC or Mac* computer. You can use the UCA222 to connect sound modules directly to any free computer USB port, and listen to either the direct input, or the low-latency output signal via your headphones or active studio monitors. The UCA222 also has an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion and is completely powered via USB – no external power supply needed. With the UCA222, you can connect virtually any line-level device instantly to your computer – including mixers or tape decks.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.