BEHRINGER TRUTH B-1030A High-Resolution, Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor
- Ultra-linear studio monitor with true active design
- Precision Class A/B amplifiers with active protection circuits: 50 W for LF / 25 W for HF
- Ultra-high resolution 1" silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 5.25" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone for ultimate bass response
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to advanced wave guide technology
- High-precision crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- "Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA connectors
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Our TRUTH B1030A monitors have been so wildly successful, that we’ve sold thousands upon thousands of them to some of the most critical ears on the planet. Due to their high-resolution performance, B1030A active 2-way reference studio monitors are perfect for near-field monitoring applications – from small mixing environments to multichannel surround setups. When it comes to your studio recordings, you want honesty. In fact, considering how important your art is, you should demand it! That’s why we designed the B1030A Active 2-Way Reference Monitor to speak nothing but the TRUTH. The B1030A boasts big power, 75 Watts of bi-amplified output to an ultra-responsive, long-throw 5.25" Kevlar woofer, which provides “bullet-proof” tight and accurate bass – and a high-resolution 1" silk dome tweeter for crystal-clear highs. And although it was designed for the studio, where every note you play or sing is always “under the microscope”, the B1030A makes an absolutely fantastic addition to your stereo or video surround system!
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 75 ultra-clean Watts of output through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B1030A delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for the utmost in signal integrity.
Powerful amplifiers coupled with state-of-the-art technology sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TRUTH B1030A active monitor, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. As a result, the B1030A provides ruler-flat frequency response from 50 Hz - 20 kHz, with tight and accurate low end, articulately-detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Gloriously-Wide “Sweet Spot”
The B1030A’s HF (High Frequency) content comes courtesy of an ultra high-resolution 1" silk dome tweeter mounted on our proprietary wave guide. While some of our competitor’s studio monitors have a highly-focused “sweet spot” (the optimal listening position for a pair of loudspeakers), our wave guide is designed to create a much more generous, broader listening zone. That means you are free to move around inside the stereo image to find the ideal spot in the mix for subtle instrument or effects placement opportunities.
Suited for All Placements
The ideal environment for listening is a room that is “flat,” neither too reflective (echoes) nor too absorptive (where the sound is muffled). But since all rooms are not the same acoustically, your TRUTH B1030A comes equipped to function in a wide variety of environments. Rear panel filter switches are provided to adapt the monitor’s low- and high-frequency characteristics for optimal performance – specifically for your listening environment. Monitor placement is also critical. Ideally, all loudspeakers should be placed away from walls to ensure proper bass response. The B1030A features a set of Room Compensation switches so you can place it against walls, or even in corners. Walls tend to enhance low-frequency content, and corners exaggerate bass even more, but your TRUTH B1030A can be custom-tailored to provide honest bass response for your situation, with the simple flick of a switch or two.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.