- Plug in your favorite guitar and turn your PC or Mac* computer into a guitar amp and recording system without the need for any other hardware
- Opens up a world of free or commercial guitar amp and stomp box modeling plugins for your guitar sound (find reference links on behringer.com)
- Directly works with your PC or Mac computer—ultra-low latency ASIO* driver for PC audio optimization available at behringer.com
- Connect the Guitar Link interface to the camera connection kit of your iOS device and enjoy jamming with countless guitar apps
- Stereo Headphone output lets you jam with your computer and can also be used for monitoring with active monitor speakers
- Powered via USB—no additional power supply required
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
GUITAR LINK UCG102
The guitar is a time-tested cornerstone of popular music. But to get your music out there, you need to record, right? Hook up your power directly to pop’s present and future with the GUITAR LINK UCG102. It interfaces seamlessly with PC or Mac* operating systems and utilizes an ultra-low latency ASIO driver, so nothing gets in the way of you and your passion. The stereo headphone out lets you jam along with your tracks without disturbing the neighbors, or use it to hook up a pair of active monitors and get your friends in on the action!
Old School Meets Cutting Edge
The UCG102 is a USB interface that, like a guitar amp, receives signal from your guitar via a ¼ " input jack. A built-in USB cable then sends the signal directly to your computer, where the amazing included software package simulates guitar amps and stomp boxes, in addition to tracking your latest masterpiece. It has a ¼ " headphone jack and Phones volume dial so you can monitor your performance as you record, a Clip LED to tell you when your signal is too hot, and a Hi/Lo level selector.
Tons of Free Software
To truly get the most out of your UCA222, you will need recording and editing software. So, we made it easy, providing a single place for you to download lots of free software including: Audacity is an easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems. With Audacity you can: • Record live audio • Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs • Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files • Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together • Change the speed or pitch of a recording • And much more…
Included with the UCG102 is Native Instruments’ “AC Box Guitar Combo,” which emulates one of the most iconic 1960s British amps with its original cabinet impulse response, Tremolo effect, spring Reverb and Treble Boost pedal. Also included are a precision tuner, metronome and a variety of stomp boxes for stunningly real amplifier tones. The variable-speed virtual tape deck lets you play along with your favorite artists and backing tracks, or to record your own ideas.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
Tracktion is one of the world’s fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources. As our way of saying “Thank You” when you register your GUITAR LINK UCG102 at behringer.com, we’ll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier. To learn more about Tracktion, visit tracktion.com/support/videos. Share the Love. Visit tracktion.com for more.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.