- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (200 Watts Continuous / 800 Watts Peak Power)
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus ¼'' jack connectors
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
EUROLIVE B212XL loudspeakers are exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – 800-Watt power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable! And thanks to their extremely powerful, 12" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) and state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm High- Frequency (HF) compression drivers, plus integrated overload protection circuitry – they arrive ready to push it to the limit right out of the box. These professional loudspeakers are destined to become legends in their own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. B212XL loudspeaker systems crank out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Big Sound, Lightweight and Affordable
Big here, small there, lots of this, just a touch of that – we all have our own personal preferences, but the EUROLIVE B212XL puts it all in one convenient, easy to carry package. These loudspeakers really pack a punch and handle up to 800 Watts. Recessed handles and ultra-light weight make them easy to lift and transport (24 lbs/10.89 kg), and B212XL loudspeakers sound great and are supremely affordable.
Thanks to their trapezoidal shape, B212XL loudspeakers are suitable for a wide variety of applications. They can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Their extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make them a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Each loudspeaker features parallel inputs (both professional twist-lock and ¼" cable), so you can connect as many as your power amp can handle.
Choose White, Black, on or off the Wall…
You asked for it and now we off er these amazing loudspeakers in either black or white, with or without matching swivel, wall-mount brackets. That means your B212XL Series system is ideally suited for your venue’s color scheme and layout. No matter what your sound or aesthetic needs, we make a great-sounding loudspeaker that’s just right for you!
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.