- High-power 300-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 8'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1'' phenolic compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The EUROLIVE B108D is a super compact, exceptional 2-way, 300-Watt PA sound-reinforcement loudspeaker with Wireless Option that is ideal for live sound, portable PA, monitor wedge and House of Worship applications. This amazingly-versatile active loudspeaker is ultra-lightweight thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology – and it comes “Wireless-ready” for use with our incredible ULM Digital Wireless Microphones. A convenient Line Output allows you to connect multiple B108D speakers, or any of our other high quality active loudspeakers. Sound reinforcement has never been so easy!
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver “dongle”, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simply easy way to own the stage.
Front End Flexibility
Flexibility rules the day on the B108D, with input options for your choice of an ultralow noise Mic or Line input with a dedicated Volume control and Clip LED. Tone shaping options such as a dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor are included for the ultimate in system control, as well as speaker protection. The additional Line Output allows you to connect multiple B108D units, or any of our other high-quality active loudspeakers.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultraportable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Superb Sound Quality
The B108D features a powerful 8” long-excursion low-frequency driver for solid bass, a 1.35'' aluminum diaphragm compression driver mounted on an ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn for crystal-clear high-frequency reproduction. These speaker components were designed specifically as a perfect match for the amplifiers that drive them, ensuring excellent performance and amazing sound every time!
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.