- Powerful clip-based controller for use with Ableton Live or other production software
- Deckadance LE DJ software voucher from Image-Line included
- Compatible with popular production software including Avid Pro-Tools*, Ableton Live*, Bitwig Studio* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 32 trigger buttons with 4-color LED backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders with LED feedback
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The CMD LC-1 works well as standalone controller for a wide range of DJ and production software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, the CMD LC-1 makes getting your hands into your software easy and affordable. Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables right out-of-the-box, plug-and-play operation with any MIDI software – no additional drivers required. Big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag, the CMD LC-1's modular design provides seamless integration with any of our other CMD controllers.
Ready for Your Touch
The LC-1 is a clip-triggering machine. The clip section has 32 buttons that are backlit in multiple colors and respond to MIDI feedback. But Live isn’t just about clips; it’s also about effects. So there’s an effects control section above the clip area with 8 encoders and 8 buttons. Below the clip area there are also buttons for channel mute, solo and record. And remember that at its heart, the LC-1 is an array of assignable buttons and knobs. So, why not use it to access cue points in Virtual DJ or Traktor? Or with a step sequencer? The LC-1 can handle all this and more with ease. On its own, the LC-1 makes a great controller for clip management, as well as a great addition to any Serato ScratchLive user’s Bridge-based setup – but thanks to its modular design, the LC-1 can be paired with other CMD modules to create your dream DJ rig!
Free Deckadance 2 LE DJ Software
To get you up and running right out-of-the-box, we've included a free download voucher for Image-Line's Deckadance 2 LE DJ software, which adds tremendous versatility and seamlessly integrates with a wide range of DAW applications.
Extreme Value and Expandability
Whether used in standalone mode or as part of a custom CMD setup, the DJ CONTROLLER CMD LC-1 elevates DJ production and beat making to an entirely new level, providing seamless software navigation and unparalleled control – right at your fingertips. Add to this a super-slick modular design that lets you grow your workstation to include exactly the control elements your art requires. Check out the amazing DJ CONTROLLER CMD LC-1 at your BEHRINGER dealer, or order yours online today! The possibilities are endless.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
- In Metro areas: 1 - 5 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
- In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays)
*For Pre-Order simply add another 5 working days after your code is verified.